ABOUT THIS POSITION:
This position will work 11am - 2pm, 6 days a week for a total of 18 hours a week. Additional hours are available if desired. However a candidate must have availability during 11am - 2pm, Monday through Saturday for a minimum of 3 days out of the week. This position will be the starting touch point of creating a remarkable experience for guests who are choosing to visit our drive-thru. This position will primarily focus on traffic management and welcoming our guests to Chick-fil-A Harbor Blvd while maintaining a clear cross-traffic path for all visitors. This position may assist with order taking on occasions. A qualified candidate must be 18 years of age or older.
Additional hours are available for shifts from 11am - 8pm, multiple days a week for part time and full time.
Maintain a laser focus on the guest. Create a remarkable experience for every guest every time.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Greeting guests as they arrive
- Directing traffic flows and providing guests with directions on when to stop and go.
- Expedite service
- Assist guests needs
- Deliver meals to guests on occasion
- Take orders in our drive-thru on occasion
- Maintain a sparkling clean parking lot and drive-thru with a welcoming atmosphere.
- Monitor and clean the drive-thru, outdoor patio, and parking lot.
- Share and answer questions about the Chick-fil-A brand, food products, CFA One app, catering, and current marketing campaign
- Collaborate with team members and fulfill our mission: Excellence Every Day & Care for Everyone
- Achieve annual and 90-Day Sprint FOH Performance Goals
- Provide Remarkable Service
- Provide a professional and friendly guest interaction including Core 4, 2nd mile service and use the language of hospitality throughout a guest’s experience
- Expedite traffic flow to ensure visitors not utilizing the Chick-fil-A Harbor Blvd drive-thru have easy passage to their final destination without delay.
- Expedite orders accurately and expeditiously ensuring seamless communication within the drive-thru team
- Follow procedures for confirming correct orders and ensuring the guest has all they need to enjoy their meal during when necessary
- Maintain a Sparkling Clean Environment
- Ensure a clean and inviting parking lot environment which includes patio tables & chairs, umbrellas, floors, parking lot asphalt and landscape beds
- CFA Brand & Product Knowledge
- Stay current on marketing events, sampling, and the menu
- Suggestively sell and upsell to customers in line with marketing strategy
- Proficient with POS technology including CFA ONE, mobile ordering, gift cards, and Apple Pay
- A heart of service
- Customer focus
- Shows honor, dignity & respect for all
- Coachability & continuous improvement
- Contributing to team success
- Reliability Self-Motivation
- Planning and organization Adaptability
- Drive for results
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to carry up to 40 pounds for brief and short distances
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)