ABOUT THIS POSITION:
Chick-fil-A Harbor Blvd is currently prioritizing candidates who have mid-shift availability between 11am - 7pm for 3 or more days out of the week. The Company is also prioritizing back of house candidates who have evening-close availability between 3pm - 11pm for 3 or more days out of the week. Availability can alternate throughout the week. Friday and Saturdays have the highest demand for excellent store operations and require additional team member support on a regular basis. A prime candidate should have open availability for at least one weekend day, however open availability for both weekend days are preferred. A qualified candidate must be 18 years of age or older.
Maintain a laser focus on the food. Create a remarkable experience for every guest every time with safe, delicious food.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Food safety practices and measures including the SAFE Daily Critical
Food quality practices and measures including the daily eRQA
Food prep, cooking, and assembly of produce, raw, hot & cold breakfast, lunch, and dinner products
Food prep, cooking, and assembly of catering orders and box meals
Maintain a sparkling clean kitchen & BOH
Receive truck and maintain inventory organization
LEAN processes and procedures for quality and inventory control
Collaborate with team members and fulfill our mission: Excellence Every Day & Care for Everyone
Achieve annual and 90-Day Sprint BOH Performance Goals
1. Provide Remarkable Service
- Effectively prep, cook, and assemble orders
- Follow standards for proper presentation of orders
- Ensure accuracy of orders
- Communicate effectively with the FOH and DT team about wait times and when to park cars
- Know when and how to prioritize orders based on the needs of the order pipeline
- Proper food quality and monitoring
- eRQA, Steritech Reports, Safe Daily Critical and ROA
- Uphold organizational standards
- box tops, where and how to stock and re-stock etc.
- Monitor and prevent waste by following proper LEAN procedures
2. Maintain a Sparkling Clean and Safe Environment
- Ensure clean and sanitized food contact surfaces before and after preparing food and at least every 4 hours for ongoing tasks
- Ensure a clean and inviting kitchen environment including walls, floors, floorboards, ceiling, hood vents and equipment
- Always be prepared for Steritech or Health Dept visits by following required food quality and safety process and procedures
- Consistently follow all food safety procedures and standards
3. CFA Brand & Product Knowledge
- Correctly prep, cook, and assemble all menu products per CFA standards
- Properly and safely use, clean, and maintain all equipment related to the kitchen
4. Proficiency in Assigned Kitchen Stations
- Stay current on Pathway updates and new product rollouts for assigned stations
- Kitchen Stations:
- Biscuits/Egg Station
- Screens Station Primary and Secondary
- Breading Station
- Hash brown/Fry Station
- Prep Station
- A heart of service
- Customer focus
- Shows honor, dignity & respect for all
- Coachability & continuous improvement
- Contributing to team success
- Planning and organization
- Ability to multi-task
- Decision making
- Drive for results
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to carry up to 40 pounds for brief and short distances
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)